The Participant realises that this survey is not anonymous but at the same time only the name and the color picked will be made public. All other details submitted by the participant remain confidential at all times. These details will be used by the Artist towards the stated requirements of the project only.
The Participant grants us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any information submitted through this survey.
No personally identifiable information will be reported back to the requestor unless you voluntarily offer personal or contact information in any of the comment fields. Additionally, your responses are combined with those of many others and summarized in a report to further protect your anonymity.
If you are given an opportunity to submit free-form responses to a survey, please provide relevant and responsible responses; refrain from disparaging, offensive, harassing or otherwise inappropriate language; the Artist of this survey does not want you to, and you should not, include in your survey response any sensitive information of any kind (e.g., bank account information), and any confidential or proprietary information belonging to you or another party.
The participant in no way has any rights whether intellectual or otherwise to the end product of his or her participation.
Limitations of Liability
All information contained in the project ‘256 Million colors of violence’ provided in good faith based on facts known to the Artist at the time they are put forward in the survey. While every attempt is made in the preparation of such information to ensure its accuracy, such information, however, is subject to change.
The Artist reserves the right to change at any time without any information in this survey. To the extent permitted by law, the Artist is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. All information on this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and with no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose. The Artist will not accept any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy thereof. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, you agree that Artist’s liability is limited to the resupply of the information where is permitted by law.
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by the Project, the Artist does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that the Artist cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
The Artist may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content or services posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
The Artist will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project:
- [To the extent that the project is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if The Artist has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in the ‘256 Million colors of violence’ Project disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the Artist’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
If any provision of this Site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Copyright license & Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this Site and the material concerning ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material related to the ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project) is owned by the Artist.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and intellectual property laws. You cannot use or license the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions limiting the way you may use the Content.
‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own (personal and non-commercial) use.
‘256 Million Colours of Violence’ Project and the Artist does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
The words ‘256 Million Colours of Violence’ and the Project logo are the trademark of the Artist. Such trademark and logo used are the property of The Artist. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, civil and criminal statutes.
Other names appearing on the website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The content and information on this Site (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to the Artist and collaborators wherever applicable.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without the Artist’s prior written permission.
Enforcement of copyright
‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project and the Artist take the protection of their copyright very seriously.
If ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project and the Artist discover that you have used the copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the Artist may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of ‘256 Million colors of Violence’ Project and the Artist copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited. you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Site.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or any facility available here from, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents thereof as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission;
- ‘frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization; or
- Not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share the following:
- Information belonging to another person for which the user does not have any right,
- Information that is hateful, grossly harmful including harmful to minors, pedophilic, invasive of another privacy, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Information that infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other Proprietary rights;
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, Security or Sovereignty of India, friendly relation with foreign states or Public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation;
- Information that impersonates another person.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.